Nicole Kerbo Robbins MFT
Providing Therapy in Sacramento, CA
My areas of expertise are:
- Assisting people to develop richer connections, reduce loneliness and stress, and change relationship patterns
- Helping people gain clarity around dating patterns and to find (and become) a better partner
- Post divorce recovery: understanding what went wrong, healing, and redefining your life and yourself
- Perinatal and post-natal growth and struggles
- Step-parenting and negotiating the many expectations
- Helping individuals and families affected by long-term mental illness (Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Personality Disorders)
- Helping people understand substance abuse and its impact on relationship patterns
I offer both short-term and longer-term therapy. In short-term work we uncover unconscious barriers so that you can more clearly problem solve and make the changes you desire. In longer-term therapy we explore your past, understand how it affects the present, and work on the healing process. I have seventeen years of experience in helping people to understand themselves and feel more satisfied with their work and personal lives.
I am dedicated to helping you flourish in your life. Ultimately, my job is to help you get to a place where you feel satisfied with your life and no longer need therapy.